Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't do what you want. Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.

A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection

- Chuck Palahniuk


Well apparently I've never ever thought of those. I'm still in a bloody mess now in terms of my studies. Bloody mess. I just got distracted again. I'm always distracted. I tell myself to study but I never do.

Also, I'm sure most of you can't tell I'm a freaking perfectionist. Cause I refuse to get things done until my head says its good, and time would be up by then so there's no other choice but to rush it out. And that makes me so frustrated everytime. Every single freaking time. When was I ever happy with something that I did? Yeah, when there isn't a deadline to it. Oh, but part of me wants to stay this way cause I want my expectations to remain high, ha-ha.



Anyway, I gave school a miss today. My dad always manages to teach me something new and important everytime he comes home, but he's gone again. This time, it meant alot more than anything else. Sometimes I wish he could be in Singapore with us all the time, some arguments between my mom and I don't even make sense, only my brother and him are able to fully understand me. (I'm not saying she doesn't love me, I know she does)

I promised him something today, so I'm going to finish it up asap. I sure hope I won't disappoint him by getting retained.

One more thing, I will stop running away. I will stop running away. I will stop running away from things.



bye.

blogging always makes me feel so much better.

No comments: